Subject: Re: flex and dos source files. How is flex built for cygwin
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Reini Urban <[email-masked]>
Cc: Peter Rehley <[email-masked]>, Cygwin List <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 13:58:10 +0100

Reini Urban wrote:

> So it's entirely a user problem behind the keyboard, and does NOT need a 
> changed linker line. Just tell the user to set this mount to textmode, 
> so that his DOSEOL will get converted. Or convert the DOSEOL by basic 
> commands like unix2dos.

This does not help for a user who just has cygwin1.dll to run her 
flex.exe without a full cygwin installation.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/