Subject: Re: FYI: Reboot is needed after a failed setup.
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 19:32:31 -0800

Stephen More wrote:

> I am willing to try an add this logic. Where is the source for setup.exe ?
> 
> I am looking through CVS and I am not finding the setup code:
> http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/winsup/?cvsroot=src

You can find details of building setup.exe at
<http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin-apps/setup.html>.

If you proceed, you should join the cygwin-apps list where setup.exe
development is on-topic and coordinate with the other setup.exe
maintainers.  I believe that means Max Bowsher currently (previously
Robert Collins) with patches also coming from Reini U., Igor P., Gary
V.S., et al.

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/