Subject: ping: xmlcatalog problems? (was: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: docbook-xml42-4.2-3)
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Marcel Telka <[email-masked]>
Cc: Patrick Eisenacher <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 14:43:10 +0100

Marcel Telka wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 12, 2004 at 11:03:49AM +0100, Patrick Eisenacher wrote:
>>I attached two catalogs. The first one was my original xml catalog
>>before the update. The latter one is the one after the update. Note: I
>>reconstructed the latter one from memory, so order of elements could
>>vary, but it shows the problems I reported.
> It looks like there is a bug in xmlcatalog (from libxml2 package)
> with group support...

I have libxml2-2.6.13 which is the latest at the mirrors and it works 
for me with the command from the postinstallscript from the latest 
docbook-xml42 release.

So what I did:
a. the latest docbook-xml42 postinstall script was used with the 
provided test catalog
b. this works for me, ie. the group entries were still ok.

What is your xmlcatalog version, mine is
$ cygcheck -c libxml2
Cygwin Package Information
Package              Version        Status
libxml2              2.6.13-1       OK

Where is the problem, where is the bug?  Please provide details about 
what you saw and what you did to get to the point saying "looks like 
there is a bug in xmlcatalog".

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/