Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: docbook-xml42-4.2-3
From: Marcel Telka <[email-masked]>
To: Patrick Eisenacher <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 23:53:32 +0100

On Fri, Nov 12, 2004 at 11:03:49AM +0100, Patrick Eisenacher wrote:
> I attached two catalogs. The first one was my original xml catalog
> before the update. The latter one is the one after the update. Note: I
> reconstructed the latter one from memory, so order of elements could
> vary, but it shows the problems I reported.

It looks like there is a bug in xmlcatalog (from libxml2 package)
with group support...

-- 
+-------------------------------------------+
| Marcel Telka   e-mail:   [email-masked]  |
|                homepage: http://telka.sk/ |
|                jabber:   [email-masked] |
+-------------------------------------------+

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/