Subject: Re: gcc auto-import info (Was: cygwin build failure)
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Reini Urban <[email-masked]>
Cc: cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 16:16:35 +0100

Reini Urban wrote:

> Does someone remember how to get rid of the new ld auto-import

The error is s.th. different after looking at the attachment:
.../../../src/port/libpgport.a(pgstrcasecmp.o)(.text+0x1b0): In function 
`pg_tolower':
/home/adunstan/pgbf/root/HEAD/pgsql.3200/src/port/pgstrcasecmp.c:119: 
multiple definition of `_pg_tolower'
.../../../src/interfaces/libpq/libpq.a(dshcs00145.o)(.text+0x0): first 
defined here

Looks like the pg_tolower() function is included in 
libpgport.a(pgstrcasecmp.o) as well as in libpq.a.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/