Subject: Re: gcc auto-import info (Was: cygwin build failure)
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Reini Urban <[email-masked]>
Cc: cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 12:43:17 +0100

Reini Urban wrote:

> Does someone remember how to get rid of the new ld auto-import
>   Info: resolving _optarg by linking to __imp__optarg (auto-import)
>   Info: resolving _optind by linking to __imp__optind (auto-import)
> messages?

It is built-in in ld.  Why do you want to get rid of these messages?

> I guess it's no -W, just a diagnostic message, for which not so many 
> options to supress exist.
> Or can you easily declare them on the cmdline to be imported somehow?
> Otherwise we'll have to decorate the src'es with DLLIMPORT.

Declare what?   What is the problem?

auto-import is the default and it is a good thing because you don't need
to use the DLLIMPORT / DLLEXPORT fuzz.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/