Subject: NSPR port for cygwin Gnome build, help neede
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 11:46:09 +0100

Hi,

I need some help with the NSPR port to Cygwin.  NSPR is a base component 
of Mozilla which is a prerequisite for several base Gnome components.

I don't know much about threads in general and Cygwin threads in
special, so I am not sure if the changes I made to the NSPR sources to
get it compiled on Cygwin is good or bad.  I just see that it is
possible to build it now.  Please contact me if you are interested to 
help porting Mozilla to Cygwin.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/