Subject: Re: httpd-2.0.52 (Apache2) testers wanted / maintainer searched
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Max Bowsher <[email-masked]>, "Gerrit @ cygwin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 23:48:37 +0100

Max Bowsher wrote:
> Really, you should be linking apache against my apr/apr-util packages, 
> and pinging me for an update if they are not recent enough.

Looking at cygwin.com/packages I see no DLL at all in the APR or APU
packages:

     apr: The Apache Portable Runtime (development/documentation 
package) (installed binaries and support files)

     Tue Jun  8 18:00:20 2004              0 usr/
     Tue Jun  8 18:00:22 2004              0 usr/bin/
     Tue Jun  8 18:00:21 2004           8860 usr/bin/apr-config
     Tue Jun  8 18:00:18 2004              0 usr/include/
     Tue Jun  8 17:58:29 2004          12034 usr/include/apr.h
...

     apr-util: Additional utility library for use with the Apache 
Portable Runtime (development/documentation package) (installed binaries 
and support files)

     Tue Jun  8 18:03:16 2004              0 usr/
     Tue Jun  8 18:03:17 2004              0 usr/bin/
     Tue Jun  8 18:03:16 2004           6136 usr/bin/apu-config
     Tue Jun  8 18:03:14 2004              0 usr/include/
     Fri Feb 13 09:52:42 2004           4867 usr/include/apr_anylock.h
...

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/