Subject: : Re: Need an older gcc version on my cygwin due to poor performance on gcc-3.x series.
From: Danny Smith <[email-masked]>
To: Cygwin <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 07:46:31 +1300

Gerrit wrote:

> Ole Jacob Hagen wrote:

>> Hi,
>> 
>> I've compiled Octave-2.1.60 with gcc-3.3.3 successfully, but the
>> performance is pretty bad with gcc-3.3.3. 
>> The performance should of Octave is much better, when compiling it
>> with gcc-3.2.x instead.

> It would make more sense to identify the problem and do s.th.
> about it to resolve this issue then.

 http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=14563

Danny 

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/