Subject: Re: xmlcatalog.exe - Unable To Locate DLL
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Alex Vinokur <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 23:31:59 +0200

Alex Vinokur wrote:

>>>>>While installing I have got the following error message:
>>Is xmlcatalog called here from a postinstall script?
> How can I know that?

Because you wrote "While installing" I thought you meant "while 
installing a package with setup.exe.

I cannot see any problem in your cygcheck output and I don't know
what you were actually doing as this error happens.

What do I need to do to reproduce this problem?  What are you actually
doing to reproduce it?

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/