Subject: Re: Missing DocBook XML DTD
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Jani Tiainen <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:29:14 +0200

Jani Tiainen wrote:
> Actually in my installation I have no /usr/share/xml/docbook-4.1.2, 
> instead I have usr/share docbook-xml42, and under /usr/share/xml is 
> _only_ libglade subdir...
> 
> Wondered that while looking those one of scripts...
> 
> Are packages installed improperly in wrong directory?

Hmmm, the cygwin docbook packages are there because the maintainer 
decided to put them there.  Make symlinks or mount the according paths 
or change the script to your needs.  You may also start a discussion 
with the docbook-x* maintainer to use paths like recommended by the FHS: 
http://www.pathname.com/fhs/pub/fhs-2.3.html#USRSHARESGMLSGMLANDXMLDATA
or like debian or fedora or whatever you think is better.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/