Subject: pipe data form windows program to cygwin program
From: bertrand marquis <[email-masked]>
To: cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 Oct 2004 14:21:07 +0200

Hi,

	I'm writing a program which need to send data to a cygwin program using
a pipe on the stdin (actually data to compress using gzip).

All is working well but at the end of the program when i close the pipe
it seems that gzip doesn't see that the pipe has been closed and so it
stay open.

I kind of think there must be something with windows<->cygwin EOF but i
can't find out what.

Is anyone has an idea ?

thanks

Bertrand

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/