Subject: Re: Missing DocBook XML DTD
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 09:29:59 +0200

Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:

> Maybe the docbook-xml42 maintainer could help us all out with this one?
> ~ Or Gerrit, what did you do for gtk-doc?

gtk-doc requires 'OpenSP openjade perl', should it depend on docbook-x* too?

At least the postinstall script to install the default catalogs should 
be in the docbook package.  I have a script which I use locally, the 
original is here (this was updated recently, defaults to version 4.1.2 
and takes a switch to change the version now): 
http://xmlsoft.org/buildDocBookCatalog

My modified version (was not updated recently, version 4.1.2 hardcoded, 
but has some other changes) is here:
http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/docbook/buildDocBookCatalog

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/