Subject: Re: resolv.h test proposal
From: Stepan Kasal <[email-masked]>
To: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Reini Urban <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 11:18:50 +0200

Hello Gerrit,

On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 05:40:19PM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
> I'm sorry, I don't know enough about autoconf / m4 programming to
> integrate this into autoconf.

well, you don't need much special knowledge (I hope).
You wrote the most of the macro for me.  Then I used the definitions
from the file /usr/share/autoconf/autoconf/headers.m4 as templates.
(This file can be found by grepping for AC_CHECK_HEADERS.)

I adapted your check.
Before I try to submit it, I'd like to ask you (or others on the
lists) to test it.

(Delete the AN_HEADER line there are problems with it.)

Thank you,
	Stepan Kasal
--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/