Subject: RE: Cygwin: rpc: unable to register
From: Siegmar Gross <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 08:28:59 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

> You may want to take a look at the following:
> 
>   http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2004-08/msg00900.html
> 
> You migh have a hidden network connection installed by some
> other piece of software.

I have hidden devices as well, e.g. the infrared device or a WAN-Miniport
but when I right click on any device or adapter and choose "Properties"
it displays that the device is working properly. I didn't find any VPN.

Kind regards

Siegmar

##############################################################################
#                                                                            #
# Fachhochschule Fulda         University of Applied Sciences                #
# FB Angewandte Informatik     Department of Applied Computer Sciences       #
#                                                                            #
# Prof. Dr. Siegmar Gross      Tel.: +49 (0)661 9640 - 333                   #
#                              Fax:  +49 (0)661 9640 - 349                   #
# Marquardstr. 35              WWW:  http://www.fh-fulda.de/~gross           #
#                              E-Mail: [email-masked]  #
# D-36039 Fulda                        [email-masked]                        #
#                                                                            #
##############################################################################

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/