Subject: Re: vim problem with my install, y?
From: Danilo Turina <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 15:36:28 +0200

Dave Korn wrote:

> [  Danilo, you only mailed this to me, but I think it should go to the list
> so the information can be archived, and since it's most likely that was what
> you meant and it was only an accident ("Reply" instead of "Reply all"?),
> I've Cc'd it back in.  ]

I don't know exactly which is the problem (maybe the fact that I'm using 
gmane to access the list?), anyway looking at the list archives it seems 
that my previous message has been received by the list.

Ciao,

		Danilo

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/