Subject: Re: proftpd in cygwin on win2k3
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: "Robert St.Denis" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 12:09:09 -0400

Rob,

Please post instead of sending private email.

On Thu, Oct 14, 2004 at 09:16:42AM -0400, Robert St.Denis wrote:
> I seem to be getting that classic privs_relinquish error.  I tried the
> User cygwin_server thing but then it wouldnt start up at all ... any
> ideas ?

I would follow the Windows 2003 suggestion in the Cygwin OpenSSH README
file:

    /usr/share/doc/cygwin/openssh.README

Note I don't have access to a Windows 2003 machine, so I can't try to
debug this up myself.

Jason

-- 
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/