Subject: tzset et al
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 11:50:57 +0200

Hello,

it is a mess...

Whatever happend after this thread,
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-patches/2001-q1/msg00248.html
it was not the result that it is working now, the simple testcase Robert
provided still (or again) doesn't work.  Even if I use _tzname instead
of tzname it prints out nothing.

What can I do?  It is annoying to get an error everytime a package uses
timezone or tzname or related.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/