Subject: Re: Cygwin Check Package
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: andrew morton <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 09:14:01 +0200

Hallo Andrew,

Am Donnerstag, 14. Oktober 2004 um 02:39 schriebst du:

> I just recently began using Cygwin and was pleased to find your port
> of the Check framework. I was curious if you had noticed that a couple
> of new versions have been released since your last update:
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=28255&package_id=20116
> Are you still maintaining the package? 

Yes.  I use it to test my Libexpat builds.  Last upgrade to Expat
doesn't need newer Check, however, I'll look to update it when I
update Expat the next time (probably today;).

Thanks,
Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/