Subject: Re: non-interactive cygwin setup
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 20:21:52 +0200

Rainer Hochreiter writes:

> is there a chance to install cygwin without gui dialog?

There's my cyg-apt script that I use to keep my cross build
environment up to date.  It tries to be compatible with setup.exe, but
it lacks registry settings, postinstall scripts, and needs
python.popen to work.

    http://lilypond.org/cygwin/cyg-apt

Jan.

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/