Subject: When is WinXP not WinXP?? - not *really* OT
From: Daniel Miller <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 16:08:53 +0000 (UTC)

Daniel Miller <[email-masked]> wrote in
news:[email-masked]: 

I propose that this is *not* really off-topic, since the problems that I'm 
experiencing do not occur in cmd.exe, nor in 4NT, only in Bash.  So it's 
something Bash is doing in its environment that is breaking StdOut, at 
least relative to whatever Win32 looks at.

BTW, I did not install Cygwin on the Home machine by copying from the other 
machine, I installed it using setup.exe, downloaded from Cygwin.

Also, in response to Dave Korn's previous message, GetLastError() is 
returning error 6 (The handle is Invalid)...

    	Dan

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/