Subject: Re: Cron doesn't work
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: "'Cygwin List'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 01:11:49 -0700

Marcos Rebelo wrote:

> $  cygrunsrv --start cron
> cygrunsrv: Error starting a service: QueryServiceStatus:  Win32 error
> 1062:
> The service has not been started.
> 
> Just the last one seems to be incorrect

This is your problem.  However, that is not the actual error.  It's just
telling you that the service couldn't start.  The real error message
will be in /var/log/cron.log and/or the Windows event log.

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/