Subject: Re: ssh-host-config requires cygminires.dll
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:25:49 -0700

a12 wrote:

> cygrunsrv: Error starting a service: QueryServiceStatus: Win32 error 1062:
> The service has not been started.

Just FYI, this error is essentially meaningless.  It just tells you that
there was an error starting your service, you get it any time something
goes wrong.  The real error will be in one of the places listed in
Igor's reply.  In other words, installing minires may very well have
fixed _that_ problem but now there's something else wrong.  It's likely
a permissions problem with one or more of the log file, pid file, config
file, or /var/empty, if I had to take a guess...

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/