Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: tetex-2.0.2-14
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 18:14:52 +0200

Volker Zell writes:

>     > tetex-bin (2.0.2-14)
>
> This package has adopted again the old /usr/doc   structure :-(
>                                             info
>                                             man

Oops.  My mknetrel addons should automagically have fixed this.  I did
so many rebuilds that something has gone wrong and apparently I didn't
check the last version very carefully.

>     > tetex-texmf (2.0.2-14)
>
> You mean tetex-base, right ?

Yes, the four packages that are built from the texmf tree.

> Shouldn't than this package create the /var/cache/fonts directory
> instead of /var/spool/texmf as it is now ?

Yes it should.

> Although tetex-x11 has some bogus empty dirs:

> Ciao
>   Volker

Thanks for your careful inspection.  I have prepared a new -15 version
that should fix all these problems and then some.  I'm about to
announce for upload after some more testing this time
(lilypond.org/cygwin/).

Jan.

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/