Subject: Re: setup.exe q's
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 23:44:00 +0200

Hallo Michael,

Am Montag, 27. September 2004 um 21:33 schriebst du:

> i) I read a page on cygwin.com that says "$ setup.exe --help" will
> display optional command line args, yet it doesn't appear to do so?

Please submit a patch;)

> ii) Is there any way to skip the md5 checking of packages when setup
> starts up? Yes, I understand the risk of skipping that step but it'd
> be nice to be able to get into setup quickly.

there is an option '-5' which forces setup to start without doing md5
checking.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/