Subject: Re: cygrunsrv fails to run services
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 19:16:00 +0200

Igor wrote:

Coming back with this now. Today I upgraded cygwin from 1.5.5 to 1.5.11
at another box, now the same problems here, starting sshd gives me an
error 1062 or 1067, depending on the way how I start it, via Service
Control or via cygrunsrv from the prompt.  I have check_case:strict here
too.  Removing check_case:strict from the environment resolves the
problem.

Now I wonder what was changed in Cygwin so that it doesn't work anymore
when check_case:strict is defined, it used to work back in the good old
B20 days up to at least 1.5.5 and now with 1.5.10 it doesn't work
anymore, sigh! 

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=                                     http://nyckelpiga.de/donate.html

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/