Subject: Re: Convert Word/html/pdf/TeX to Postscript
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 07:24:53 -0700

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

> Word->PS: you don't need Cygwin tools, just print to file on a portable
> PostScript printer driver (Adobe LaserWriter is a good one that I usually
> use -- make sure the PostScript driver options say "optimize for
> portability").  Not Cygwin-specific (or -related) at all.

In fact Adobe has a generic "Windows Postscript driver" that you can
freely download and install that is very good for this purpose, if you
don't want to have to worry about picking a generic postscript printer
from the list or you don't have an install CD handy.
<http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=44&platform=Windows>

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/