Subject: Re: Adding "cygwin here" to Windows Explorer
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 21:29:30 +0200

Hallo Reini,

Am Samstag, 25. September 2004 um 21:03 schriebst du:

> Christopher Faylor schrieb:
>> Is there any chance that this could be rolled into a package so that we
>> don't have to rehash it every few weeks.  This discussion really is
>> getting rather old.  If it is something that people just have to have,
>> then can someone roll it into a package and get it into the
>> distribution?

> Gerrit?
> See http://koeln.convey.de/cywgin/CygwinPromptHere/

There were problems with this on XP and it supports only rxvt with
bash, well we could offer several packages, or just one basic package
that installs a "Bash Prompt here" link with cmd (or isn't cmd
available everywhere?) or use rxvt since this is always available.

But which color, fontcolor, scrollbar right or left, cursor small or
big, cursor color, etc. to select?  Just like my settings, or yours?

Do you want to take this over?

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/