Subject: Re: printf output missing in multi-threaded program
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 02:34:39 -0700

Siegmar Gross wrote:

> Yes. I have just updated Cygwin once more but it were only some X11
> packages. I still don't get the last 8 lines. Do you have any idea
> what could be wrong in my installation? Do you need any other
> information to answer the question?

The key word in Corinna's reply is "snapshot".  I see the same results
that you do with the 1.5.11-1 release version, however the 20-Sep-2004
snapshot works as it should (Corinna's output.) 
<http://cygwin.com/snapshots/>

Oh and by the way "-lpthread" is a no-op under Cygwin.  All the pthread
code is in the main Cygwin DLL, you needn't specify anything special to
link it in.

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/