Subject: Re: PCYMTNQREAIYR, it really works.
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 01:18:32 +0200

Hello Andrew,

>> You can filter about hundred mails a day, maybe 250, but since I'm 
>> getting 1000 mails a day and more my machine is quite busy with 
>> filtering.

> Hell I'm filtering 1000 - 1500 per day and putting them into an SQL 
> database as well as bouncing most of them on my little 333 Mhz Linux box
> without the CPU dropping below 90% idle.

I really should install another system... which database are you
using?  Which program?  I'm interested to do the same, but I have not
found the all in one solution yet, there is dbmail, but it doesn't
work with Windows (or Cygwin) yet.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/