Subject: Re: PCYMTNQREAIYR, it really works.
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 20:23:18 +0200

Hallo Richard,

Am Donnerstag, 23. September 2004 um 18:12 schriebst du:

>> To filter out spam at the client side is not possible, I would need
>> another PC just to filter my emails...

> I disagree.  SpamBayes is working very well for me (as an Outlook 
> plugin; SpamBayes also integrates with procmail and about a million 
> other things).

> http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/

You can filter about hundred mails a day, maybe 250, but since I'm
getting 1000 mails a day and more my machine is quite busy with
filtering. 

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/