Subject: Re: PCYMTNQREAIYR, it really works.
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Igor Pechtchanski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 18:09:16 +0200

Hello Igor,

> Spamming is more or less an industry now, ...

All what clients can do about spam is to completely ignore all emails
which are not from known senders, so you get just some crap through
the lists, even no personal replies to some list postings if you have
the sender not whitelisted, so to unsubscribe the lists is what
remains to do, just use email to send and use news to read list
postings. 

To filter out spam at the client side is not possible, I would need
another PC just to filter my emails... saying this I think now:
"Email is dead."

We really need some *global* rules, e.g. SPF and some other, similar
method, to get 99% of spamservers out of the internet.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/