Subject: Re: Oggplayer for Cygwin?
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Yaakov Selkowitz <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 00:52:08 +0200

Hallo Yaakov,

Am Mittwoch, 22. September 2004 um 00:41 schriebst du:

> Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>> Hello All,
>> 
>> who has one ready to run?

> Haven't tested it much, but I've built libao, libogg, libvorbis, and
> vorbis-tools (which includes ogg123).  It's on my project site.  Let me
> know how it works for you.

I have these built too, I'm asking because ogg123 seems to produce no
results for me and I hoped that you can tell me how to use it, currently
I have downloaded Zinf and xmms, but I didn't started the builds, if
somenone else have these ready I could save the time and use my PC for
s.th. more important (while listening to some OGG files;).

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/