Subject: Re: Dia & gtk 2 & cygwin
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Lars Clausen <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Steffen Macke <[email-masked]>, "Gerrit @ cygwin" <[email-masked]>,Cyrille ChÃ©pÃ©lov <[email-masked]>, "Lars R. Clausen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 15:55:22 +0200

Hallo Lars,

Am Sonntag, 19. September 2004 um 12:32 schriebst du:

> Forwarding to our Windows expert, Steffen Macke.

> On Sat, 2004-09-18 at 19:42, Steve Kelem wrote:
>> Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>> > Hallo Steve,
>> > 
>> > Am Freitag, 17. September 2004 um 23:05 schriebst du:
>> > > Do you know what's needed to get gtk 2.0 to work with cygwin?
>> > >     
>> > Just install it with setup.exe?

> I agree with this one, dia-installer.sourceforge.net should ease your
> life considerably if you don't have a specific reason for wanting to
> compile.

I focus on a version linked against cygwin1.dll, not a native Windows
version, though it seems to be useless work if there is a native port
already available, but hey, it is our hobby and it helps to make
cygwin better.

GErrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/