Subject: Re: Dia & gtk 2 & cygwin
From: Lars Clausen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], Steffen Macke <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <[email-masked]>, Cyrille ChÃ©pÃ©lov <[email-masked]>, "Lars R. Clausen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 12:32:34 +0200

Forwarding to our Windows expert, Steffen Macke.

On Sat, 2004-09-18 at 19:42, Steve Kelem wrote:
> Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
> > Hallo Steve,
> > 
> > Am Freitag, 17. September 2004 um 23:05 schriebst du:
> > > Do you know what's needed to get gtk 2.0 to work with cygwin?
> > >     
> > Just install it with setup.exe?

I agree with this one, dia-installer.sourceforge.net should ease your
life considerably if you don't have a specific reason for wanting to
compile.

-Lars

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/