Subject: Re: apache2 as service
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: Prakash Khemani <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 14:54:50 -0400

Prakash,

On Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 12:50:10PM -0700, Prakash Khemani wrote:
> > Did you start cygserver?  Did you set the CYGWIN environment
> > variable to include "server"?  If not, then do so and try again.
> 
> Yes, I did set up cygserver. At the command line apache2/bin/httpd -k
> start works fine.

Does adding "-DNO_DETACH" to httpd's command line (via cygrunsrv's
--args) help?

Jason

-- 
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/