Subject: Resolved: [automake-1.9] aclocal problems
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 00:50:03 +0200

Hello All,

I wrote:

> I'm having problems with the new automake.  I'm getting no aclocal.m4
> file as usual and therefore, there are several unexpanded macros from
> configure.in which causes autoconf to fail.  It is nice to see that
> there are major aclocal bugs handled with this new release, but it
> seems that they also introduced new problems.

It resolved as I exited the subshell and used a new opened shell.  The
problem was that I did an `export LD=gcc` for a prvious build and
libtool thought that my linker cannot build shared executables....

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/