Subject: Re: gtk 2?
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Steve Kelem <[email-masked]>
Cc: Cygwin <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 23:50:26 +0200

Hallo Steve,

Am Freitag, 17. September 2004 um 23:05 schriebst du:

> Do you know what's needed to get gtk 2.0 to work with cygwin?

Just install it with setup.exe?

> I need gtk 2 to get Dia (an open source diagramming package to displace
> Microsoft Visio). (http://www.gnome.org/projects/dia/)

All prerequisites are available as Cygwin packages, should be possible
to build it.  However, there were some issues the last time I tried to
build Dis, e.g. loading modules.  Please continue reporting how it is
going and don't hesitate to ask here or the Dia people for help if you
get errors.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/