Subject: Re: some cygwin in wine
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 21:50:32 -0700

"Gerrit P. Haase" wrote:
> 
> Hello Jan,
> 
> > Just a quick note because I didn't see a success report before,
> > some Cygwin stuff starts to work with Wine.
> 
> Is this Wine running under coLinux or on real Linux?

...and I offer 50 quatloos to the first person who can achieve the act
of cross-compiling the Linux kernel using cygwin-hosted gcc, running
under WINE, itself running on Linux, which is actually hosted on
colinux, running along side an NT kernel.  Now do it with your eyes
closed!  :-)

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/