Subject: RE: 1.5.10: expr + configure failure + testcase (also on 1.5.11-1)
From: "Peter Ekberg" <[email-masked]>
To: "Bogdan Vacaliuc" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 09:30:24 +0200

Bogdan Vacaliuc wrote:
> In your *new* trace there are the same trace (on line 176632) 
> in the 'zone' between the fork() and the parent-shell exit decision
> point of your most recent trace.
> 
> Did you update your cygwin since your last run?  Perhaps its 
> just an artifact?  The set happens 4 times in your trace:

Yes, the new trace is with cygwin1.dll 1.5.11-1, the old one was
with 1.5.10-3, sorry if I didn't mention that...

Cheers,
Peter

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/