Subject: Re: Installation hangs because asks for input from terminal (Attn: tetex maintainer, setup maintainer)
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 20:15:38 +0200

Igor Pechtchanski writes:

> FWIW, it was the original poster who wrote the below -- all of my comments
> got snipped out.

Sorry.

> If an empty environment is needed, why not use "env -i" in the postinstall
> script?

Because that's a bit like fixing the bug inside-out?

Jan.

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/