Subject: Re: cygwin Cron on Windows 2003 Server Issues
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 19:32:52 -0700

"Paul J. Ghosh" wrote:

> Christopher - you lost me.  How am I supposed to reply to your message
> from the site http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2004-09/msg00505.html?  My
> current response is being composed by clicking on the button at the
> bottom of the page
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email-masked]/msg44535.html which I am
> assuming will contain the correct reference.  Help me out here - I have
> web site blindness!
> 
> Yes, I have now looked closer and discovered the 'Thread Index' option
> on http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2004-09/.  Thank you.

This is a mailing list.  If you want to interact with it, subscribe to
it.  When the email that you wish to reply to is selected in your email
program, press reply.

This is not a web forum, and trying to treat it as such is just going to
mess up the threading.  Keeping the same subject line will NOT create
proper threading, only the presense of the In-Reply-To: and/or
References: headers.

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/