Subject: Re: Recovering deleted files
From: Chuck McDevitt <[email-masked]>
To: "David J. Stelte" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 15:19:24 -0400

I recommend File Rescue Plus:    http://www.filerescueplus.com

"David J. Stelte" <[email-masked]> 
Sent by: [email-masked]
09/08/2004 03:17 PM

To
[email-masked]
cc

Subject
Recovering deleted files

Well, it happened to me.  I did a rm *, not realizing I was in a 
different directory than I thought I was and deleted a couple very 
valuable files that I had not backed up recently.  Is there any way to 
recover them?  I am using Cygwin running under XP.  Any help would be 
greatly appreciated.

Dave Stelte

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/

ForwardSourceID:NT0002FF9A 

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/