Subject: Re: ConTeXt broken under Cygwin?
From: "Steven E. Harris" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 08:31:10 -0700

"Terrence Brannon, Scheme Hacker" <[email-masked]> writes:

> kpathsea: Running mktexfmt cont-en.efmt
> fmtutil: no info for format `cont-en'.
> Sorry, I can't find the format `cont-en.efmt'; will try `context.efmt'.
> kpathsea: Running mktexfmt context.efmt
> fmtutil: no info for format `context'.
> I can't find the format file `context.efmt'!

I saw the same problem yesterday. Browsing for help on Google Groups,
the best help I could find was from some posts from several years ago
advising, more or less, "Download a more recent copy of ConTeXt." At
that point, I gave up, as I was only looking to try a quick ConTeXt
sample file.

Running locate on cont-en.efmt and context.efmt confirms that neither
file is present anywhere on my system, so I know it's not just a path
or permission problem.

-- 
Steven E. Harris

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/