Subject: 1.5.11: execvp bug (XP)
From: Isaac Foraker <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 12:51:26 -0600

I have run into a bug when upgrading from 1.5.10 to 1.5.11.  I use a 
soft-link for /usr/bin/perl to point to the real version of Perl running 
on my system.  This lets me switch easily between the Native ActiveState 
Perl and Cygwin Perl.  This used to work fine, but now my 'make' is 
failing when running perl.  Note: make.exe is renamed to gmake.exe in my 
environment to avoid conflicts with Opus make.

#ls -l /usr/bin/perl
lrwxrwxrwx    1 isaacf   Domain U       24 Sep  7 12:44 /usr/bin/perl -> 
/usr/bin/perl5.8.5.exe

</Makefile>
default:
    perl foo.pl
</Makefile>

#gmake
gmake: execvp: perl: Permission denied

<Makefile>
default:
    /usr/bin/perl foo.pl
</Makefile>

#gmake
execvp: /usr/bin/perl: Permission denied

<Makefile>
default:
   /usr/bin/perl5.8.5 foo.pl
</Makefile>

# gmake
<no errors>

<Makefile>
default:
    /c/Perl5.6.1/bin/perl foo.pl
</Makefile>

# gmake
<no errors>

I noticed that "exec" was updated according to the 1.5.11 Changelog, so 
I suspect that update may have introduced this bug.  I downgraded back 
to 1.5.10, and this problem went away.

Attached is the output of "cygcheck -s -v -r".

IF

Cygwin Configuration Diagnostics
Current System Time: Tue Sep 07 12:01:14 2004

Windows XP Professional Ver 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1

Path:	c:\Apps\bin
	c:\home\isaacf\local\bin
	C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin
	C:\cygwin\usr\local\bin
	C:\cygwin\bin
	C:\cygwin\bin
	C:\cygwin\usr\sbin
	C:\cygwin\sbin
	c:\Perl5.6.1\bin
	c:\Apps\swtools
	c:\Python23
	c:\Apps\bin
	c:\opus6.12
	c:\orant\bin
	u:\
	c:\bin
	c:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem
	c:\Apps\xilinx_granite\bin\nt
	c:\Apps\MATLAB6p5p1\bin\win32
	c:\WINDOWS\system32
	c:\WINDOWS
	c:\mks7.1\mksnt
	c:\msvsn2003\Common7\Tools\Bin
	c:\msvsn2003\Common7\Tools
	c:\msvsn2003\Common7\IDE
	c:\msvsn2003\Vc7\bin
	c:\jdk1.4.1_02\bin
	c:\Program Files\synplicity\Synplify_734\bin
	c:\Apps\Modeltech_5.7d\win32
	c:\sandbox\env\Jobs\sysgen\bin
	c:\Apps\Vim\vim63b
	c:\MGC\LeoSpec\LS2003b_35\bin\win32
	c:\Apps\swtools\xcshome
	c:\Program Files\MakeMsi
	c:\msvsn2003\PlatformSDK\bin
	c:\Program Files\NSIS

Output from C:\cygwin\bin\id.exe (nontsec)
UID: 15865(isaacf) GID: 10513(Domain Users)
10513(Domain Users)

Output from C:\cygwin\bin\id.exe (ntsec)
UID: 15865(isaacf) GID: 10513(Domain Users)
0(root)              544(Administrators)  
547(Power Users)     545(Users)           10513(Domain Users)

SysDir: C:\WINDOWS\System32
WinDir: C:\WINDOWS

CYGWIN = `tty ntsec server'
HOME = `c:\home\isaacf'
MAKE_MODE = `unix'
PWD = `/c/sandbox/env/Jobs/sysgen/src/appl2'
USER = `isaacf'

ALLUSERSPROFILE = `C:\Documents and Settings\All Users'
APPDATA = `C:\Documents and Settings\isaacf\Application Data'
COLORFGBG = `15;default;0'
COLORTERM = `rxvt-xpm'
COMMONPROGRAMFILES = `C:\Program Files\Common Files'
COMPUTERNAME = `XCOISAACF20'
COMSPEC = `C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe'
CVSEDITOR = `vim'
CVS_RSH = `ssh'
DIRCMD = `/o'
DISPLAY = `:0'
EDITOR = `C:/Apps/Vim/vim63b/gvim.exe'
HOMEDRIVE = `H:'
HOMEPATH = `\'
HOMESHARE = `\\xcocluster2\isaacf'
INCLUDE = `c:\msvsn2003\Vc7\PlatformSDK\Include;C:\msvsn2003\Vc7\include;c:\msvsn2003\SDK\v1.1\include;c:\msvsn2003\Vc7\atlmfc\include'
JAM_TOOLSET = `VC7'
JDK1_4 = `c:\jdk1.4.1_02'
JDKENV = `c:\jdk1.4.1_02'
LDMS_LOCAL_DIR = `C:\LDClient\Data'
LIB = `c:\msvsn2003\Vc7\PlatformSDK\Lib;C:\msvsn2003\Vc7\lib;c:\msvsn2003\SDK\v1.1\Lib;c:\msvsn2003\Vc7\atlmfc\lib'
LMC_HOME = `c:\Apps\xilinx_granite\smartmodel\nt\installed_nt'
LM_LICENSE_FILE = `c:\flexlm\license.dat;1600@simcity;1650@renfield;1650@ratchet'
LOCAL_XILINX = `c:\Apps\xilinx_granite'
LOGNAME = `isaacf'
LOGONSERVER = `\\XBC-BDC3'
MAKE = `gmake'
MANPATH = `/usr/man:/usr/share/man:/usr/local/man:/usr/local/share/man:/c/home/isaacf/local/man:/usr/ssl/man:/usr/X11R6/man'
MATLAB = `c:/Apps/MATLAB7'
MATLAB_R13 = `c:/Apps/MATLAB6p5p1'
MATLAB_R14 = `c:/Apps/MATLAB7'
MTI_HOME = `c:\Apps\Modeltech_5.7d'
NCS_PATH = `c:/Apps/swtools'
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS = `1'
OLDPWD = `/c/sandbox/env/Jobs/sysgen'
OS = `Windows_NT'
OSNAME = `CYGWIN_NT-5.1'
PATHEXT = `.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH'
PKG_CONFIG_PATH = `/usr/X11R6/lib/pkgconfig'
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE = `x86'
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER = `x86 Family 15 Model 2 Stepping 9, GenuineIntel'
PROCESSOR_LEVEL = `15'
PROCESSOR_REVISION = `0209'
PROGRAMFILES = `C:\Program Files'
PS1 = `%{[33m%}%n%{[31m%}@%{[32m%}%m%{[31m%}:%{[36m%}%~%{[31m%}>%{[00m%}'
QTDIR = `c:/Apps/Qt'
ROOTDIR = `C:/mks6.1'
SESSIONNAME = `Console'
SHELL = `c:/cygwin/bin/zsh.exe'
SHLVL = `1'
SWTOOLS_PATH = `c:\Apps\swtools'
SYNPLICITY_LICENSE_FILE = `C:\Program Files\synplicity\license.txt'
SYSTEMDRIVE = `C:'
SYSTEMROOT = `C:\WINDOWS'
TEMP = `c:\TEMP'
TERM = `rxvt'
TEXMF = `{/usr/share/lilypond/2.2.5,/usr/share/texmf}'
TMP = `c:\TEMP'
TMPDIR = `c:\Temp'
TZ = `MST7MDT6,M4.1.0/2,M10.5.0/2'
USERDOMAIN = `XBCNT'
USERPROFILE = `C:\Documents and Settings\isaacf'
VC71_ROOT = `c:\msvsn2003\Vc7'
VISUALC = `c:\msvsn2003\Vc7'
VS71COMNTOOLS = `C:\msvsn2003\Common7\Tools\'
WINDIR = `C:\WINDOWS'
WINDOWID = `168126056'
XILINX = `c:\Apps\xilinx_granite'
_ = `/usr/bin/cygcheck'
POSIXLY_CORRECT = `1'

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\Program Options
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2
  (default) = `/cygdrive'
  cygdrive flags = 0x00000022
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/
  (default) = `C:\cygwin'
  flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/c
  (default) = `c:'
  flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/h
  (default) = `h:'
  flags = 0x0000010a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/n
  (default) = `n:'
  flags = 0x0000010a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/t
  (default) = `t:'
  flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/u
  (default) = `u:'
  flags = 0x0000010a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/usr/bin
  (default) = `C:\cygwin/bin'
  flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/usr/lib
  (default) = `C:\cygwin/lib'
  flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts
  (default) = `C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\lib\X11\fonts'
  flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\Program Options

a:  fd           N/A    N/A                    
c:  hd  NTFS   114400Mb  29% CP CS UN PA FC     
d:  cd           N/A    N/A                    
h:  net FAT     2048Mb  17% CP CS UN           CIFS.HOMEDIR
n:  net FAT    3793569Mb  40% CP CS UN           xfndry
s:  net NTFS   3793536Mb  40% CP CS    PA        bcxfndry
t:  net NTFS   281552Mb  27% CP CS    PA        pctools
u:  net FAT    385443Mb  60% CP CS UN           swtools
v:  net          N/A    N/A                    
y:  net NTFS   103959Mb  92% CP CS UN PA FC     Dell Server

C:\cygwin                          /                         system  binmode
c:                                 /c                        system  binmode
h:                                 /h                        system  binmode
n:                                 /n                        system  binmode
t:                                 /t                        system  binmode
u:                                 /u                        system  binmode
C:\cygwin/bin                      /usr/bin                  system  binmode
C:\cygwin/lib                      /usr/lib                  system  binmode
C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\lib\X11\fonts  /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts  system  binmode
.                                  /cygdrive                 system  binmode,cygdrive

Found: C:\cygwin\bin\awk.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\cat.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\cp.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\cpp.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\find.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\gcc.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\gdb.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\grep.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\ld.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\ls.exe
Found: c:\opus6.12\make.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\mv.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\rm.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\sed.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\sh.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\tar.exe

  237k 2004/07/15 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygdps-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdps-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 9:40
   25k 2004/07/15 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygdpstk-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdpstk-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 9:40
   28k 2004/03/31 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygDtPrint-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygDtPrint-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/30 21:23
   21k 2004/07/15 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygfontenc-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygfontenc-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 9:43
  282k 2003/10/28 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygfreetype-9.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygfreetype-9.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/10/18 0:44
   36k 2004/07/15 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygFS-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygFS-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 9:33
  431k 2004/07/15 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygGL-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygGL-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 9:38
  437k 2004/07/15 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygGLU-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygGLU-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 9:39
  140k 2004/08/06 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygglut-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygglut-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/6 8:43
   74k 2004/07/15 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygICE-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygICE-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 9:27
   77k 2004/03/31 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygMrm-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygMrm-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/30 21:23
    9k 2004/07/15 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygoldX-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygoldX-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 9:26
 1250k 2004/07/15 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygOSMesa-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygOSMesa-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 9:38
   20k 2004/07/15 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygpsres-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpsres-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 9:40
   30k 2004/07/15 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygSM-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygSM-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 9:27
   66k 2004/03/31 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygUil-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygUil-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/30 21:23
  869k 2004/07/15 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygX11-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygX11-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 9:26
  253k 2004/07/15 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXaw-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXaw-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 9:30
  355k 2004/07/15 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXaw-7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXaw-7.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 9:32
  275k 2004/01/13 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXaw3d-7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXaw3d-7.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/1/13 15:17
   30k 2004/07/15 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXcursor-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXcursor-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 9:41
   49k 2004/07/15 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXext-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXext-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 9:27
    7k 2004/07/15 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXfontcache-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXfontcache-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 9:43
   56k 2004/03/11 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXft-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXft-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/11/17 18:42
   63k 2004/03/23 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXft-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXft-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/23 15:20
   27k 2004/07/15 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXi-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXi-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 9:33
  124k 2004/07/15 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygxkbfile-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxkbfile-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 9:33
   12k 2004/07/15 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygxkbui-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxkbui-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 9:33
 1294k 2004/03/31 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXm-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXm-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/30 21:20
  459k 2004/02/10 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXmHTML-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXmHTML-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/2/10 13:14
   76k 2004/07/15 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXmu-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXmu-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 9:29
   11k 2004/07/15 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXmuu-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXmuu-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 9:29
   26k 2004/07/15 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXp-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXp-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 9:34
   51k 2004/07/15 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXpm-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXpm-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 9:29
   11k 2004/07/15 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXrandr-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXrandr-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 9:41
   27k 2004/07/15 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXrender-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXrender-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 9:40
    8k 2004/07/15 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXRes-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXRes-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 9:41
  282k 2004/07/15 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXt-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXt-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 9:28
   27k 2004/07/15 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXTrap-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXTrap-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 9:41
   17k 2004/07/15 C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\cygXtst-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXtst-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 9:33
   92k 2004/06/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygapr-0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygapr-0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/6/8 12:00
   68k 2004/06/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygaprutil-0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygaprutil-0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/6/8 12:03
   77k 2004/06/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygart_lgpl_2-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygart_lgpl_2-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/6/4 4:20
  802k 2003/09/15 C:\cygwin\bin\cygaspell-15.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygaspell-15.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/9/15 6:32
   92k 2004/08/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygatk-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygatk-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/4 3:46
  145k 2004/09/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cygaudiofile-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygaudiofile-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/1 21:38
   61k 2003/08/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygbz2-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygbz2-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 0:35
   54k 2002/01/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygbz21.0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygbz21.0.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/26 18:07
   18k 2004/07/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcharset-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcharset-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/6 12:09
  529k 2004/06/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcppunit-1-9-14.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcppunit-1-9-14.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/6/26 19:29
  198k 2004/08/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcroco-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcroco-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/6 10:47
    7k 2003/10/19 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcrypt-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcrypt-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/10/19 1:57
  841k 2004/03/17 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcrypto-0.9.7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcrypto-0.9.7.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/17 15:58
  617k 2004/03/22 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcurl-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcurl-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/22 8:52
   22k 2004/02/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcygipc-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcygipc-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/2/9 19:48
  380k 2002/07/24 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdb-3.1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb-3.1.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/7/24 10:24
  831k 2003/09/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdb-4.1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb-4.1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/9/20 15:51
  895k 2004/04/28 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdb-4.2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb-4.2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/4/27 9:31
  326k 2002/06/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdb2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb2.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/6/26 11:48
  487k 2002/07/24 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdb_cxx-3.1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb_cxx-3.1.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/7/24 10:25
 1080k 2003/09/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdb_cxx-4.1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb_cxx-4.1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/9/20 15:53
 1156k 2004/04/28 C:\cygwin\bin\cygdb_cxx-4.2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb_cxx-4.2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/4/27 9:35
   28k 2004/08/15 C:\cygwin\bin\cygesd-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygesd-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/15 17:31
   94k 2004/06/07 C:\cygwin\bin\cygexif-10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygexif-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/6/7 2:53
  155k 2004/01/07 C:\cygwin\bin\cygexpat-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygexpat-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/1/7 9:14
   71k 2004/08/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygexslt-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygexslt-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/4 10:11
  654k 2003/11/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygfltknox-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygfltknox-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/11/4 14:57
   65k 2003/11/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygfltknox_forms-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygfltknox_forms-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/11/4 14:57
   81k 2003/11/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygfltknox_gl-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygfltknox_gl-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/11/4 14:58
  108k 2003/11/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygfltknox_images-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygfltknox_images-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/11/4 14:58
  129k 2004/03/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygfontconfig-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygfontconfig-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/10 17:12
   45k 2001/04/25 C:\cygwin\bin\cygform5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygform5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/24 23:28
   35k 2002/01/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygform6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygform6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/8 23:03
   48k 2003/08/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygform7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygform7.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 3:25
  907k 2004/06/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygfpx-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygfpx-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/6/9 2:35
  361k 2003/10/25 C:\cygwin\bin\cygfreetype-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygfreetype-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/10/21 22:18
  213k 2004/02/05 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggd-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggd-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/2/5 6:32
   28k 2003/07/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggdbm-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdbm-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/7/20 1:58
   30k 2003/08/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggdbm-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdbm-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 20:12
   19k 2003/03/22 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggdbm.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdbm.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/2/19 20:05
   15k 2003/07/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggdbm_compat-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdbm_compat-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/7/20 2:00
   15k 2003/08/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggdbm_compat-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdbm_compat-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 20:13
  195k 2004/09/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggdk-1-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdk-1-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/2 12:31
  390k 2004/08/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggdk-x11-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdk-x11-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/4 6:13
   78k 2004/08/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggdk_pixbuf-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdk_pixbuf-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/4 5:07
   58k 2004/08/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggdk_pixbuf_xlib-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdk_pixbuf_xlib-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/4 6:23
  107k 2004/07/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggettextlib-0-14-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggettextlib-0-14-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/6 11:56
   17k 2004/07/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggettextpo-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggettextpo-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/6 11:56
  190k 2004/07/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggettextsrc-0-14-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggettextsrc-0-14-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/6 11:56
  135k 2004/09/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cygglib-1-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygglib-1-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/2 12:21
  479k 2004/08/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygglib-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygglib-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/4 2:52
   11k 2004/09/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggmodule-1-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggmodule-1-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/2 12:23
   13k 2004/08/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggmodule-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggmodule-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/4 3:08
  167k 2003/09/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggmp-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggmp-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/9/9 16:03
  213k 2004/08/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggobject-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggobject-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/4 3:08
  351k 2004/07/17 C:\cygwin\bin\cygGraphicsMagick++-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygGraphicsMagick++-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/17 2:48
 2170k 2004/07/17 C:\cygwin\bin\cygGraphicsMagick-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygGraphicsMagick-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/17 2:46
 1378k 2004/08/22 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggsl-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggsl-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/22 6:22
  184k 2004/08/22 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggslcblas-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggslcblas-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/22 6:04
   10k 2004/09/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggthread-1-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggthread-1-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/2 12:23
   15k 2004/08/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggthread-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggthread-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/4 3:08
 1293k 2004/09/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggtk-1-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggtk-1-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/2 12:44
 2665k 2004/08/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cyggtk-x11-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggtk-x11-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/4 6:15
  489k 2003/08/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygguile-12.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygguile-12.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 8:17
  489k 2003/07/28 C:\cygwin\bin\cygguile-12abi13.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygguile-12abi13.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/7/28 12:18
   24k 2003/08/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygguile-ltdl-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygguile-ltdl-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 8:16
   24k 2003/07/28 C:\cygwin\bin\cygguile-ltdl-1abi13.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygguile-ltdl-1abi13.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/7/28 11:48
   62k 2003/08/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygguile-srfi-srfi-13-14-v-1-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygguile-srfi-srfi-13-14-v-1-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 8:17
   62k 2003/07/28 C:\cygwin\bin\cygguile-srfi-srfi-13-14-v-1-1abi13.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygguile-srfi-srfi-13-14-v-1-1abi13.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/7/28 12:18
   23k 2003/08/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygguile-srfi-srfi-4-v-1-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygguile-srfi-srfi-4-v-1-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 8:17
   23k 2003/07/28 C:\cygwin\bin\cygguile-srfi-srfi-4-v-1-1abi13.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygguile-srfi-srfi-4-v-1-1abi13.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/7/28 12:18
   11k 2003/08/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygguilereadline-v-12-12.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygguilereadline-v-12-12.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 8:17
   11k 2003/07/28 C:\cygwin\bin\cygguilereadline-v-12-12abi13.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygguilereadline-v-12-12abi13.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/7/28 12:18
   17k 2001/06/28 C:\cygwin\bin\cyghistory4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyghistory4.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/1/6 21:34
   29k 2003/08/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cyghistory5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyghistory5.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 17:16
  330k 2004/02/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cyghttpd.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyghttpd.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/2/9 11:14
  991k 2004/07/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygiconv-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygiconv-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/6 12:10
  147k 2004/08/31 C:\cygwin\bin\cygIDL-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygIDL-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/30 20:00
   22k 2001/12/13 C:\cygwin\bin\cygintl-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygintl-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/12/13 2:28
   37k 2003/08/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygintl-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygintl-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 15:50
   54k 2004/07/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygintl-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygintl-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/6 11:51
   21k 2001/06/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygintl.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygintl.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/6/20 11:09
   12k 2003/02/17 C:\cygwin\bin\cygioperm-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygioperm-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/2/17 12:58
  241k 2004/08/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygjasper-1-701-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygjasper-1-701-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/6 9:17
   48k 2003/08/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygjbig1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygjbig1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 17:58
  132k 2003/08/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygjpeg-62.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygjpeg-62.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 18:37
  119k 2002/02/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygjpeg6b.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygjpeg6b.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/2/8 22:19
   60k 2003/09/17 C:\cygwin\bin\cygkpathsea-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygkpathsea-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/9/17 10:37
   60k 2003/07/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygkpathsea-3abi13.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygkpathsea-3abi13.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/7/27 14:23
   41k 2004/08/19 C:\cygwin\bin\cyglber-2-2-7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyglber-2-2-7.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/19 7:43
   40k 2004/01/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cyglber-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyglber-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/1/2 4:11
  156k 2004/06/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cyglcms-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyglcms-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/6/4 8:00
  170k 2004/08/19 C:\cygwin\bin\cygldap-2-2-7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygldap-2-2-7.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/19 7:53
  194k 2004/01/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cygldap-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygldap-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/1/2 4:27
  181k 2004/08/19 C:\cygwin\bin\cygldap_r-2-2-7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygldap_r-2-2-7.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/19 7:53
  202k 2004/01/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cygldap_r-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygldap_r-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/1/2 4:27
   40k 2004/07/07 C:\cygwin\bin\cygltdl-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygltdl-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/7 0:06
  144k 2004/08/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmagic-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmagic-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/29 14:25
  369k 2004/08/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygMagick++-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygMagick++-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/11 0:04
 3214k 2004/08/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygMagick-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygMagick-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/10 23:37
  181k 2003/10/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmcrypt-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmcrypt-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/10/6 8:54
   26k 2001/04/25 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmenu5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmenu5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/24 23:27
   20k 2002/01/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmenu6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmenu6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/8 23:03
   29k 2003/08/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmenu7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmenu7.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 3:25
  271k 2003/10/06 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmhash-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmhash-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/10/6 9:23
   15k 2003/11/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygminires.dll - os=4.0 img=0.97 sys=4.0
                  "cygminires.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/11/19 18:55
  323k 2004/08/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygmng-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmng-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/10 13:45
  404k 2004/03/26 C:\cygwin\bin\cygnaim_core-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygnaim_core-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/26 15:35
  156k 2001/04/25 C:\cygwin\bin\cygncurses++5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses++5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/24 23:29
  175k 2002/01/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygncurses++6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses++6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/8 23:03
  226k 2001/04/25 C:\cygwin\bin\cygncurses5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/24 23:17
  202k 2002/01/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygncurses6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/8 23:03
  224k 2003/08/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygncurses7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses7.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 3:24
   92k 2004/07/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygneon-24.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygneon-24.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/10 9:37
   49k 2004/08/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cygogrove-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygogrove-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/2 9:41
  278k 2004/07/16 C:\cygwin\bin\cygORBit-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygORBit-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 18:15
   38k 2004/07/16 C:\cygwin\bin\cygORBit-imodule-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygORBit-imodule-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 18:22
   18k 2004/07/16 C:\cygwin\bin\cygORBitCosNaming-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygORBitCosNaming-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/7/15 18:21
 1706k 2004/08/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cygosp-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygosp-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/2 8:51
  326k 2004/08/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cygospgrove-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygospgrove-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/2 10:07
 1922k 2004/08/02 C:\cygwin\bin\cygostyle-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygostyle-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/2 10:07
   15k 2001/04/25 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpanel5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpanel5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/24 23:27
   12k 2002/01/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpanel6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpanel6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/8 23:03
   19k 2003/08/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpanel7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpanel7.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 3:24
  187k 2004/08/05 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpango-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpango-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/5 3:57
  132k 2004/08/05 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpangoft2-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpangoft2-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/5 4:24
   35k 2004/08/05 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpangowin32-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpangowin32-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/5 4:25
   39k 2004/08/05 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpangox-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpangox-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/5 4:24
   17k 2004/08/05 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpangoxft-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpangoxft-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/5 4:25
   62k 2003/12/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpcre-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpcre-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/12/11 10:01
   63k 2003/04/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpcre.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpcre.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/4/11 2:31
    9k 2003/12/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpcreposix-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpcreposix-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/12/11 10:01
   61k 2003/04/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpcreposix.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpcreposix.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/4/11 2:31
 1061k 2004/08/19 C:\cygwin\bin\cygperl5_8_5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygperl5_8_5.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/19 11:54
  168k 2003/08/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpng10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpng10.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 16:31
  173k 2003/08/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpng12.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpng12.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 16:35
  170k 2002/01/21 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpng2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpng2.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/20 18:05
   22k 2002/06/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygpopt-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpopt-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/6/8 23:45
  108k 2001/06/28 C:\cygwin\bin\cygreadline4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygreadline4.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/1/6 21:34
  148k 2003/08/10 C:\cygwin\bin\cygreadline5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygreadline5.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 17:16
   66k 2001/11/20 C:\cygwin\bin\cygregex.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygregex.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/11/20 7:44
  672k 2003/12/25 C:\cygwin\bin\cygruby18.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygruby18.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/12/25 5:33
  380k 2003/12/13 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsmi-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsmi-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/12/12 17:57
  171k 2004/03/17 C:\cygwin\bin\cygssl-0.9.7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygssl-0.9.7.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/17 15:58
  112k 2004/08/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_client-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_client-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/27 16:35
   26k 2004/08/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_delta-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_delta-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/27 16:30
   23k 2004/08/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_diff-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_diff-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/27 16:34
  111k 2004/08/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_fs-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_fs-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/27 16:31
    8k 2004/08/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_ra-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_ra-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/27 16:35
   67k 2004/08/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_ra_dav-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_ra_dav-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/27 16:34
   14k 2004/08/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_ra_local-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_ra_local-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/27 16:32
   50k 2004/08/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_ra_svn-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_ra_svn-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/27 16:30
   69k 2004/08/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_repos-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_repos-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/27 16:32
  114k 2004/08/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_subr-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_subr-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/27 16:30
  129k 2004/08/27 C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_wc-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_wc-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/27 16:34
  254k 2003/09/18 C:\cygwin\bin\cygtidy-0-99-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtidy-0-99-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/9/18 9:52
  281k 2003/02/24 C:\cygwin\bin\cygtiff3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtiff3.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/2/23 21:58
  282k 2003/08/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygtiff4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtiff4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 20:32
   27k 2004/03/05 C:\cygwin\bin\cygungif-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygungif-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/5 13:13
  154k 2004/08/11 C:\cygwin\bin\cygWand-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygWand-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/11 0:04
  293k 2004/06/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygwmf-0-2-7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygwmf-0-2-7.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/6/8 4:49
  101k 2004/06/08 C:\cygwin\bin\cygwmflite-0-2-7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygwmflite-0-2-7.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/6/8 4:46
 2689k 2002/11/16 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxerces-c21.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxerces-c21.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/11/15 21:07
 2984k 2003/02/07 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxerces-c22.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxerces-c22.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/2/7 11:50
 3006k 2003/10/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxerces-c23.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxerces-c23.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/10/11 20:36
 3520k 2003/12/16 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxerces-c24.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxerces-c24.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/12/16 12:45
 3416k 2004/02/21 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxerces-c25.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxerces-c25.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/2/20 23:49
 1226k 2004/08/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxml2-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxml2-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/4 8:47
   50k 2003/08/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXpm-noX4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXpm-noX4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 1:21
   54k 2003/08/09 C:\cygwin\bin\cygXpm-X4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXpm-X4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 1:22
  200k 2004/08/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygxslt-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxslt-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/8/4 10:09
   61k 2003/12/04 C:\cygwin\bin\cygz.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygz.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/12/3 20:03
 1111k 2004/09/05 C:\cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygwin1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/4 21:17
    Cygwin DLL version info:
        DLL version: 1.5.11
        DLL epoch: 19
        DLL bad signal mask: 19005
        DLL old termios: 5
        DLL malloc env: 28
        API major: 0
        API minor: 116
        Shared data: 4
        DLL identifier: cygwin1
        Mount registry: 2
        Cygnus registry name: Cygnus Solutions
        Cygwin registry name: Cygwin
        Program options name: Program Options
        Cygwin mount registry name: mounts v2
        Cygdrive flags: cygdrive flags
        Cygdrive prefix: cygdrive prefix
        Cygdrive default prefix: 
        Build date: Sat Sep 4 23:17:09 EDT 2004
        Shared id: cygwin1S4

Cygwin Package Information
Last downloaded files to: C:\share\Public\cygwin
Last downloaded files from: http://noscience.net/cygwin

Package                 Version                                    
_update-info-dir        00227-1                                    
a2ps                    4.13-1                                     
agetty                  2.1-1                                      
antiword                0.34-2                                     
apache                  1.3.29-2                                   
apr                     0.9.5pre20040608-1                         
apr-util                0.9.5pre20040608-1                         
ash                     20040127-1                                 
aspell                  0.50.3-1                                   
aspell-de               0.50.2-1                                   
aspell-dev              0.50.3-1                                   
aspell-doc              0.50.3-1                                   
aspell-en               0.51.0-1                                   
aspell-pl               0.50.2-1                                   
astyle                  1.15.3-3                                   
atk                     1.6.1-2                                    
atk-devel               1.6.1-2                                    
atk-doc                 1.6.1-2                                    
atk-runtime             1.6.1-2                                    
audiofile               0.2.6-2                                    
autoconf                2.59-1                                     
autoconf-devel          2.59-1                                     
autoconf-stable         2.13-5                                     
automake                1.7.9-1                                    
automake-devel          1.8.5-1                                    
automake-stable         1.4p6-2                                    
autossh                 1.2g-2                                     
base-files              3.0-3                                      
base-passwd             1.1-1                                      
bash                    2.05b-16                                   
bc                      1.06-1                                     
binutils                20040725-2                                 
bison                   20030307-1                                 
byacc                   1.9-1                                      
bzip2                   1.0.2-5                                    
c-client                2002e-3                                    
c3270                   3.2.20-1                                   
cabextract              0.6-2                                      
ccache                  2.2-1                                      
ccdoc                   0.8.39-1                                   
ccrypt                  1.7-1                                      
cgoban                  1.9.14-1                                   
check                   0.8.4-1                                    
chkconfig               1.2.24h-1                                  
clear                   1.0-1                                      
clisp                   2.33.1-1                                   
cmake                   2.0.3-1                                    
cocom                   0.995-1                                    
compface                1.4-5                                      
cpio                    2.5-3                                      
cppunit                 1.9.14-1                                   
cron                    3.0.1-12                                   
crypt                   1.1-1                                      
ctags                   5.5-4                                      
ctetris                 0.29-1                                     
curl                    7.11.1-1                                   
curl-devel              7.11.1-1                                   
cvs                     1.11.6-3                                   
cygipc                  2.03-2                                     
cygrunsrv               1.0-1                                      
cygutils                1.2.5-1                                    
cygwin                  1.5.11-1                                   
cygwin-doc              1.3-7                                      
cygwin-x-doc            1.0.4-1                                    
d                       1.2.0-1                                    
db2                     2.7.7-4                                    
db3.1                   3.1.17-2                                   
db4.1                   4.1.25-1                                   
db4.2                   4.2.52-1                                   
ddd                     3.3.9-1                                    
dejagnu                 20021217-2                                 
diffutils               2.8.7-1                                    
distcc                  2.16-1                                     
docbook-xml42           4.2-2                                      
docbook-xsl             1.65.1-1                                   
doxygen                 1.2.18-1                                   
dpkg                    1.10.4-2                                   
e2fsimage               0.2.0-1                                    
e2fsprogs               1.35-2                                     
ed                      0.2-1                                      
editrights              1.01-1                                     
ELFIO                   1.0.0-1                                    
emacs                   21.2-13                                    
emacs-el                21.2-13                                    
emacs-leim              21.3.50-2                                  
emacs-X11               21.2-13                                    
enscript                1.6.3-3                                    
esound                  0.2.35-1                                   
exif                    0.6.9-1                                    
exim                    4.41-1                                     
expat                   1.95.7-1                                   
expect                  20030128-1                                 
fetchmail               6.2.5-2                                    
figlet                  2.2-1                                      
file                    4.10-1                                     
fileutils               4.1-2                                      
findutils               4.1.7-4                                    
flex                    2.5.4a-3                                   
fltk                    1.1.4-2                                    
fontconfig              2.2.2-1                                    
fortune                 1.8-2                                      
freeglut                2.2.0-1                                    
freetype2               2.1.5-1                                    
fvwm                    2.4.7-3                                    
gawk                    3.1.4-3                                    
gcc                     3.3.3-3                                    
gcc-ada                 3.3.3-3                                    
gcc-core                3.3.3-3                                    
gcc-g++                 3.3.3-3                                    
gcc-g77                 3.3.3-3                                    
gcc-gdc                 3.3.3-3                                    
gcc-gm2                 3.3.3-1                                    
gcc-gpc                 3.3.3-3                                    
gcc-java                3.3.3-3                                    
gcc-mingw               20040810-1                                 
gcc-mingw-ada           20040810-1                                 
gcc-mingw-core          20040810-1                                 
gcc-mingw-g++           20040810-1                                 
gcc-mingw-g77           20040810-1                                 
gcc-mingw-gpc           20040810-1                                 
gcc-mingw-java          20040810-1                                 
gcc-mingw-objc          20040810-1                                 
gcc-objc                3.3.3-3                                    
gd                      2.0.21-1                                   
gdb                     20030919-1                                 
gdbm                    1.8.3-7                                    
gettext                 0.14.1-1                                   
gettext-devel           0.14.1-1                                   
ghostscript             7.05-2                                     
ghostscript-base        7.05-2                                     
ghostscript-x11         7.05-2                                     
glib                    1.2.10-2                                   
glib-devel              1.2.10-2                                   
glib2                   2.4.5-1                                    
glib2-devel             2.4.5-1                                    
glib2-doc               2.4.5-1                                    
glib2-runtime           2.4.5-1                                    
gmp                     4.1.2-1                                    
gnugo                   3.4-1                                      
gnupg                   1.2.4-1                                    
gnuplot                 3.8j.0-1                                   
gperf                   2.7.2-1                                    
grace                   5.1.14-2                                   
GraphicsMagick          1.0.6-1                                    
grep                    2.5-1                                      
groff                   1.18.1-2                                   
gsl                     1.5-1                                      
gtk+                    1.2.10-2                                   
gtk+-devel              1.2.10-2                                   
gtk2-x11                2.4.4-1                                    
gtk2-x11-devel          2.4.4-1                                    
gtk2-x11-doc            2.4.4-1                                    
gtk2-x11-runtime        2.4.4-1                                    
gtypist                 2.7-2                                      
guile                   1.6.4-12                                   
guile-devel             1.6.4-12                                   
guile-doc               1.6.4-12                                   
gv                      3.5.8-1                                    
gzip                    1.3.5-1                                    
help2man                1.33.1-1                                   
ImageMagick             6.0.4-1                                    
indent                  2.2.9-1                                    
inetutils               1.3.2-28                                   
initscripts             0.9-1                                      
intltool                0.31-1                                     
ioperm                  0.4-1                                      
irc                     20010101-3                                 
jasper                  1.701.0-1                                  
jbigkit                 1.5-3                                      
jgraph                  8.3-1                                      
jpeg                    6b-11                                      
keychain                2.0.3-2                                    
lcms                    1.13-1                                     
less                    381-1                                      
lesstif                 0.93.94-2                                  
lftp                    2.6.10-2                                   
libapr0                 0.9.5pre20040608-1                         
libaprutil0             0.9.5pre20040608-1                         
libart_lgpl             2.3.16-1                                   
libaspell15             0.50.3-1                                   
libaudiofile-devel      0.2.6-2                                    
libaudiofile0           0.2.6-2                                    
libbz2_0                1.0.2-1                                    
libbz2_1                1.0.2-5                                    
libcharset1             1.9.2-1                                    
libcroco                0.5.1-1                                    
libdb2                  2.7.7-4                                    
libdb2-devel            2.7.7-4                                    
libdb3.1                3.1.17-2                                   
libdb3.1-devel          3.1.17-2                                   
libdb4.1                4.1.25-1                                   
libdb4.1-devel          4.1.25-1                                   
libdb4.2                4.2.52-1                                   
libdb4.2-devel          4.2.52-1                                   
libesound-devel         0.2.35-1                                   
libesound0              0.2.35-1                                   
libexif                 0.6.9-1                                    
libfontconfig-devel     2.2.2-1                                    
libfontconfig1          2.2.2-1                                    
libfpx                  1.2.0.9-1                                  
libfreetype2-devel      2.1.5-1                                    
libfreetype26           2.1.5-1                                    
libgd-devel             2.0.21-1                                   
libgd2                  2.0.21-1                                   
libgdbm                 1.8.0-5                                    
libgdbm-devel           1.8.3-7                                    
libgdbm3                1.8.3-3                                    
libgdbm4                1.8.3-7                                    
libgettextpo0           0.14.1-1                                   
libGraphicsMagick-devel 1.0.6-1                                    
libGraphicsMagick0      1.0.6-1                                    
libguile12              1.6.4-12                                   
libguile12abi13         1.6.4-2                                    
libiconv                1.9.2-1                                    
libiconv2               1.9.2-1                                    
libIDL                  0.8.3-2                                    
libintl                 0.10.38-3                                  
libintl1                0.10.40-1                                  
libintl2                0.12.1-3                                   
libintl3                0.14.1-1                                   
libjpeg62               6b-11                                      
libjpeg6b               6b-8                                       
libkpathsea3            2.0.2-13                                   
libkpathsea3abi13       2.0.2-2                                    
libltdl3                1.5.6-3                                    
libMagick-devel         6.0.4-1                                    
libMagick6              6.0.4-1                                    
libmcrypt               2.5.7-2                                    
libmcrypt-devel         2.5.7-2                                    
libmng                  1.0.8-1                                    
libncurses-devel        5.3-4                                      
libncurses5             5.2-1                                      
libncurses6             5.2-8                                      
libncurses7             5.3-4                                      
libneon24               0.24.7-1                                   
libopenldap2            2.1.25-1                                   
libopenldap2-2-15       2-15-2-15-2-15-2-15-2-15-2-15-2.2.15-1     
libopenldap2_2_7        2.2.15-2                                   
libpcre                 4.1-1                                      
libpcre0                4.5-1                                      
libpng                  1.2.5-4                                    
libpng10                1.0.15-4                                   
libpng10-devel          1.0.15-4                                   
libpng12                1.2.5-4                                    
libpng12-devel          1.2.5-4                                    
libpng2                 1.0.12-1                                   
libpopt0                1.6.4-4                                    
libreadline4            4.1-2                                      
libreadline5            4.3-5                                      
libsmi                  0.4.2-1                                    
libtiff-devel           3.6.0-5                                    
libtiff3                3.6.0-2                                    
libtiff4                3.6.0-5                                    
libtool                 1.5b-1                                     
libtool-devel           1.5.6-3                                    
libtool-stable          1.4.3-2                                    
libungif                4.1.0-3                                    
libwmf                  0.2.8.3-1                                  
libxerces-c21           2.1.0-1                                    
libxerces-c22           2.2.0-1                                    
libxerces-c23           2.3.0-4                                    
libxerces-c24           2.4.0-4                                    
libxerces-c25           2.5.0-1                                    
libXft                  2.1.6-1                                    
libXft-devel            2.1.6-1                                    
libXft1                 1.0.0-1                                    
libXft2                 2.1.6-1                                    
libxml2                 2.6.11-1                                   
libxslt                 1.1.8-1                                    
lilypond                2.2.5-1                                    
lilypond-doc            2.2.5-1                                    
links                   0.99pre14-1                                
login                   1.9-7                                      
lynx                    2.8.4-8                                    
m4                      1.4-1                                      
make                    3.80-1                                     
man                     1.5k-3                                     
mc                      4.6.0-4                                    
mhash                   0.8.18-1                                   
mhash-devel             0.8.18-1                                   
mingw-runtime           3.5-1                                      
mingw-zlib              1.2.1-1                                    
minires                 0.97-1                                     
minires-devel           0.97-1                                     
mktemp                  1.5-3                                      
more                    2.11o-1                                    
mt                      2.3-1                                      
mutt                    1.4.1-2                                    
naim                    0.11.6.7-1                                 
nano                    1.2.2-1                                    
nasm                    0.98.38-1                                  
ncftp                   3.1.7-1                                    
ncurses                 5.3-4                                      
ncurses-demo            5.3-4                                      
nedit                   5.4-1                                      
neon                    0.24.7-1                                   
netcat                  1.10-2                                     
nfs-server              2.2.47-2                                   
ocaml                   3.08.1-1                                   
openbox                 0.99.1-4                                   
opengl                  1.1.0-7                                    
openjade                1.3.3-1                                    
openldap                2.2.15-2                                   
openldap-devel          2.2.15-2                                   
OpenSP                  1.5.1-1                                    
openssh                 3.9p1-1                                    
openssl                 0.9.7d-1                                   
openssl-devel           0.9.7d-1                                   
ORBit2                  2.10.3-1                                   
ORBit2-devel            2.10.3-1                                   
pango                   1.4.1-1                                    
pango-devel             1.4.1-1                                    
pango-doc               1.4.1-1                                    
pango-runtime           1.4.1-1                                    
par                     1.52-1                                     
patch                   2.5.8-8                                    
patchutils              0.2.30pre1-1                               
pcre                    4.5-1                                      
pcre-devel              4.5-1                                      
pcre-doc                4.5-1                                      
pdksh                   5.2.14-3                                   
perl                    5.8.5-3                                    
perl-libwin32           0.191-1                                    
perl_manpages           5.8.5-3                                    
pine                    4.58-1                                     
pinfo                   0.6.8-1                                    
pkgconfig               0.15.0-4                                   
popt                    1.6.4-4                                    
postgresql              7.4.5-1                                    
pr3270                  3.2.20-1                                   
procmail                3.22-9                                     
procps                  010801-2                                   
proftpd                 1.2.9-1                                    
psutils                 1.17-1                                     
python                  2.3.4-2                                    
rcs                     5.7-3                                      
readline                4.3-5                                      
rebase                  2.3-1                                      
regex                   4.4-3                                      
robots                  2.0-4                                      
rpm                     4.1-1                                      
rpm-build               4.1-1                                      
rpm-doc                 4.1-1                                      
rsync                   2.6.2-2                                    
ruby                    1.8.1-1                                    
rxvt                    2.7.10-4                                   
s3270                   3.2.20-1                                   
sed                     4.1.2-1                                    
setsid                  0.0-3                                      
sh-utils                2.0.15-4                                   
sharutils               4.2.1-3                                    
shutdown                1.4-1                                      
splint                  3.1.1-1                                    
squid                   2.4.STABLE7-1                              
ssmtp                   2.60.9-3                                   
stunnel                 4.04-3                                     
subversion              1.0.6-1                                    
subversion-devel        1.0.6-1                                    
suite3270               3.2.20-1                                   
sunrpc                  4.0-2                                      
SWI-Prolog              5.2.6-1                                    
swig                    1.3.19-1                                   
sysvinit                2.84-4                                     
tar                     1.13.25-5                                  
tcl3270                 3.2.20-1                                   
tcltk                   20030901-1                                 
tcm                     2.20-1                                     
tcp_wrappers            7.6-1                                      
tcsh                    6.13.00-2                                  
termcap                 20021106-2                                 
terminfo                5.3_20030726-1                             
tetex                   2.0.2-13                                   
tetex-base              2.0.2-13                                   
tetex-bin               2.0.2-13                                   
tetex-devel             2.0.2-13                                   
tetex-doc               2.0.2-13                                   
tetex-extra             2.0.2-13                                   
tetex-tiny              2.0.2-13                                   
tetex-x11               2.0.2-13                                   
texinfo                 4.2-4                                      
TeXmacs                 1.0.4-4                                    
textutils               2.0.21-1                                   
tidy                    030901-1                                   
tiff                    3.6.0-5                                    
time                    1.7-1                                      
tin                     1.6.2-3                                    
transfig                3.2.4-2                                    
ttcp                    19980512-1                                 
tzcode                  2003e-1                                    
ucl                     1.01-1                                     
units                   1.77-1                                     
unzip                   5.50-5                                     
upx                     1.24-1                                     
uw-imap                 2002e-3                                    
uw-imap-imapd           2002e-3                                    
uw-imap-util            2002e-3                                    
vim                     6.3-1                                      
w32api                  3.1-1                                      
wget                    1.9.1-1                                    
which                   1.5-2                                      
whois                   4.6.14-1                                   
WindowMaker             0.80.2-1                                   
WordNet                 2.0-1                                      
wtf                     0.0.4-6                                    
X-start-menu-icons      1.0.1-1                                    
X-startup-scripts       1.0.8-1                                    
x2x                     1.30-2                                     
x3270                   3.2.20-1                                   
Xaw3d                   1.5D-5                                     
xemacs                  21.4.15-1                                  
xemacs-emacs-common     21.4.15-1                                  
xemacs-mule-sumo        2004-08-18-1                               
xemacs-sumo             2004-08-18-1                               
xemacs-tags             21.4.15-1                                  
xerces-c                2.5.0-1                                    
xerces-c-devel          2.5.0-1                                    
xerces-c-doc            2.5.0-1                                    
xfig                    3.2.4-6                                    
xfig-bin                3.2.4-3                                    
xfig-doc                3.2.4-2                                    
xfig-etc                3.2.4-4                                    
xfig-lib                3.2.4-6                                    
xfig-man                3.2.4-2                                    
XFree86-base            4.3.0-11                                   
XFree86-bin             4.3.0-21                                   
XFree86-bin-icons       4.3.0-7                                    
XFree86-doc             4.3.0-2                                    
XFree86-etc             4.3.0-12                                   
XFree86-f100            4.3.0-2                                    
XFree86-fcyr            4.3.0-2                                    
XFree86-fenc            4.3.0-2                                    
XFree86-fnts            4.3.0-2                                    
XFree86-fscl            4.3.0-2                                    
XFree86-fsrv            4.3.0-9                                    
XFree86-html            4.3.0-10                                   
XFree86-jdoc            4.3.0-2                                    
XFree86-lib             4.3.0-3                                    
XFree86-lib-compat      4.3.0-2                                    
XFree86-man             4.3.0-10                                   
XFree86-nest            4.3.0-8                                    
XFree86-prog            4.3.0-21                                   
XFree86-prt             4.3.0-6                                    
XFree86-ps              4.3.0-2                                    
XFree86-startup-scripts 4.3.0-1                                    
XFree86-vfb             4.3.0-8                                    
XFree86-xserv           4.3.0-68                                   
XFree86-xwinclip        4.3.0-3                                    
xgraph                  12.1-1                                     
xinetd                  2.3.9-1                                    
XmHTML                  1.1.7-1                                    
xmlto                   0.0.18-1                                   
xorg-x11-base           6.7.0.0-8                                  
xorg-x11-bin            6.7.0.0-4                                  
xorg-x11-bin-dlls       6.7.0.0-5                                  
xorg-x11-bin-lndir      6.7.0.0-2                                  
xorg-x11-devel          6.7.0.0-4                                  
xorg-x11-etc            6.7.0.0-3                                  
xorg-x11-f100           6.7.0.0-1                                  
xorg-x11-fcyr           6.7.0.0-1                                  
xorg-x11-fenc           6.7.0.0-2                                  
xorg-x11-fnts           6.7.0.0-1                                  
xorg-x11-fscl           6.7.0.0-3                                  
xorg-x11-fsrv           6.7.0.0-1                                  
xorg-x11-libs-data      6.7.0.0-3                                  
xorg-x11-man-pages      6.7.0.0-2                                  
xorg-x11-man-pages-html 6.7.0.0-2                                  
xorg-x11-nest           6.7.0.0-2                                  
xorg-x11-vfb            6.7.0.0-2                                  
xorg-x11-xwin           6.7.0.0-12                                 
xorg-x11-xwin-gl        6.7.0.0-12                                 
xpm-nox                 4.2.0-4                                    
xterm                   185-4                                      
xwinclip                1.2.0-1                                    
xwinwm                  0.0.5-1                                    
zip                     2.3-6                                      
zlib                    1.2.1-1                                    
zsh                     4.2.0-2                                    
Use -h to see help about each section
cygcheck: dump_sysinfo: GetVolumeInformation() failed: 53

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/