Subject: Re: pthread_join not returning
From: Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 23:00:20 -0700

On Mon, Sep 06, 2004 at 11:51:12PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Thanks, btw, for the simple test case (TM).  FWIW, if you had previously
> submitted this test case and demonstrated that this problem as more than
> a perl problem it probably would have been fixed in time for 1.5.11.

Thanks for the quick fix (though I haven't actually tried it yet.)
FWIW, I delayed about a week in making my initial report because I
knew I really should try to reduce it to a simple test case, but then
realized I wasn't going to have time.

I know "me too" posts can be a nuisance, but hearing that anybody
besides me was even seeing the problem would have led me to try to
make that time sooner (as I finally did when the problem got into an
actual release.)

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/