Subject: Re: Change path for php
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 19:06:25 -0700

"Mirko Tebaldi (Indirizzo Pubblico)" wrote:

> in /etc/profile i indicate PATH as :
> 
> PATH="cygdrive/c/php4/cli:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:$PATH"
> 
> it is correct ? so why configure doesn't find it !?

If that is the actual line you are using and not a typo then it would
seem you are missing the leading / in front of cygdrive.  The way you've
got it above is specifying a relative path, you want instead
"/cygdrive/c/..."  You should be able to verify that there is a PHP in
the path by typing "type php" or "which php" from your shell prompt
before running configure.

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/