Subject: Re: Strange behaviours: attributable to XP SP2?
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 06:25:18 +0100

Sorry, the "SP2?" query turns out to be a completely false trail.

What was happening was that in the file /etc/setup/installed.db I had an
entry for
	libopenldap2-2-15-2-15-2-15-2-15-[repeat many times]-2-15
being a hangover from a recent naming problem that caused successive updates
to be installed.

I have removed this line from installed.db leaving only entries for
libopenldap2 and libopenldap2_2_7.

The output from cygcheck is now aligned properly.

Thank you for help.

Fergus

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/