Subject: Re: Workaround TeTeX installation failure? (TeXMacs)
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 14:20:29 +0200

Andreas Seidl writes:

> @Jan: please tell me, if there has been a rearrangement (new/other
> package names) of the TeTeX distribution recently.

Nothing has changed and I haven't seen any other bug reports about
this specifically.

But if there's a glitch in dependencies, installation can also fail.

Every now and then we get reports on the LilyPond list that suggest
that after running setup.exe something is not working.  Rerunning
setup.exe seems to work usually, and no-one has been able to send a
sensible bug report of such a "failure".

Jan.

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/