Subject: Re: Most recent sshd doesnt accept sessions (known issue)
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 15:45:18 -0700

"Bart van der Werf (Bluelive)" wrote:

> > > I updated all of cygwin and rebooted, now i cant login to the sshd
> > > service anymore.
> >
> > http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-announce/2004-08/msg00031.html
> 
> i decided to downgrade because i cant find what that -r flag actually
> does

http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2004-08/msg00702.html
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2004-08/msg00645.html

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/